Re: Heterogeneous Replication Experiences?

From: Wayne Seltzer <wayne.seltzer_at_sybase.com>
Date: 1996/10/21

kscottao_at_aol.com (KScottAO) wrote:

>We are looking to implement replication between DB2/MVS and Oracle 7.3.2
>running on an SP2 AIX environment. Oracle recommends their "Heterogeneous
>Replication" solution, utilizing their Transparent Gateway for DRDA, IBM's
>Data Propagator Relational/Capture, and Oracle's Replication Services
>component.

>I am looking for anyone with any experience using this approach for DB2 to
>Oracle replication.

>Kevin Scott
>Blue Cross of Western PA

You may wish to consider Sybase's leading heterogeneous replication solution, including the Replication Agent for DB2, Replication Agent for Oracle, Replication Server, and the DirectConnect product family.

A demo is available at:
http://www.sybase.com/replication

Wayne Seltzer                       Voice: +1-303-413-4319
Product Manager
Sybase InformationCONNECT Division
3665 Discovery Drive                Fax:   +1-303-413-4287
Boulder, CO 80303                   email: wseltzer_at_sybase.com