Re: How do I set up Access/Windows to 'access' Oracle db on Netware

From: Robert W. Bradspies <bradspie_at_SoCA.com>
Date: 1996/10/21

Wayne:

   Thanks for the help. Unfortunately I find myself in the position of having so much documentation available for Oracle that it is hard to find what I am looking for. It's a little like being in a major city and trying to find what I want to buy, but finding all the stores with the same sign out front. I'm having to go through each store searching.

    If I do a search on the general terms you suggest I get an overwhelming collection of references. I was hoping someone could point me to one or more specific references, or areas.

Robert W. Bradspies -- bradspie_at_SoCa.com