Re: -> User-Friendly SQL Editor? Where? <-

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/20

Mike,

Once I create a script in "UltraEdit", can I click on a button and it will submit the query and return the results within "UltraEdit"?

My point is, is this just another editor or is this an integrated SQL development environment (which is want I need).

Thanks!

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

 Looking for a Client-Server job in California?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html