ORACLE DBA GURUS PLEASE READ<<<<

From: <rrabang_at_talentwave.com>
Date: 1996/10/19

Oracle DBA Gurus

HELP HELP HELP We are in search of an ORACLE DBA industry expert to be the point solution in developing customer business plans and forecast business strategies for OUR company. If there is anyone out there that would like to speak to me in confidence regarding my company and the opportunities available please feel free to email me your contact information, curriculum vitae, or resume, etc. I appreciate any leads to point me in the right direction in finding our star ORACLE DBA expert.

 We would ideally like to talk with DBA's that have 3+ yrs exp. w/ case tools,forms 4.0,RDBMS etc.

rrabang_at_talentwave.com <<<EMAIL PREFERRED 408-983-0322fax
ATTN.ROBERT RABANG Received on Sat Oct 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message