Pro*C compile Error... on Dynix-Ptx (Sequent)

From: Krishna K. Kurup <krishnak_at_kna.com>
Date: 1996/10/19

I was trying to compile a pro*C program on sequent platform running Dynix/Ptx ver 4.

I encountered the following problems:

  1. ERROR: COFF objects not allowed (in libsql.a)

        Soln: I think I resolved this problem by converting the libraries into ELF objects (using cof2elf).

	2. ERROR: Undefined symbol __sigsetjmp  -  first referenced
					in libsql.a (sqlexp.o)

	   	  Undefined ssymbol __siglongjmp - first referenced
					in libsql.a (sqlexp.o)

Also:

Is there any specific option to be used with -D argument of cc (for Dynix) ? Received on Sat Oct 19 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message