Re: -> User-Friendly SQL Editor? Where? <-

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/19

Mark,

In certain instances, I need to return results that are greater than what is allowed by Golden (I think it's set at 32,000 rows). Can't Golden "swap out" the results to virtual memory or something? Golden is probably dependent on the grid control to display the results. Can another control be used in your product?

I know, returning that many rows to the display isn't particularly the right thing to do, but I can successfully return all the rows with TeamSQL from Embarcadero, and also with ISQL/Windows (for MS SQL Server). Don't feel bad, though...Embarcadero's RapidSQL for MS SQL Server won't allow more than about 40k rows.

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

 Looking for a Client-Server job in California?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html