Does RMS Gateway support read & write access?

From: Gary Chappell <ucs_glc_at_shsu.edu>
Date: 1996/10/18

I'm trying to find a way to enable ODBC access from an NT box to our RMS files on OpenVMS Alpha V6.2. I've found Oracle's Transparent Gateway for RMS (for use with Oracle Server) and Oracle's Rdb Transparent Gateway for RMS (for use with Oracle's Rdb Server), but I need to know if either of them support both read and write access to the RMS data or if it's strictly read access. Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated.

--
"The illiterate of the future are not those who can not read or write.
 They are those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."