OOW & Oracle Open Gateway SIG

From: Vivian Nalbone <vnalbone_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/10/18

Oracle Open Gateway Customers..Gear up for Oracle Open World

Here's three good reasons why you won't want to miss our Gateway SIG Hospitality Event:

First, you'll get to talk one-on-one with the technical leaders of your Oracle Gateway products.

Second, this is a great opportunity for you to learn about the personal experiences of other gateway customers, and to share your own experiences.

Last but not least, we will be giving away Gateways.... So find below the locations where we hope to meet you.

SIG Meeting and Hospitality Event at OOW:

The Oracle Open Gateway SIG group will sponsor a 90 minute meeting followed by a reception. You don't have to be a SIG member to attend, but we would like you to RSVP since space is limited. Raffles and Prizes included!

	Date:		Tuesday, November 5
	Time:		6pm
	Location:	Hilton Hotel
			333 O'Farrell Street
			San Francisco
			415.771.1400
			Union Square Room 3
	Registration:	Complimentary
	Hosted By:	Oracle Integration Technologies along with
			Carl Hughes, Chair Gateway SIG
	RSVP:		Carl Hughes
			carl_hughes_at_systax.com
			714.963.1311 x1331

Oracle Server Technologies Campground:

        Get a FREE Gateway here while supplies last!!!!

	NEW Location!  Look for us in the EXHIBIT HALL in the
	ORACLE SERVER TECHNOLOGIES CAMPGROUND.
	We will be conveniently located directly across from
	the Oracle Corporate Booth.

	Learn how to access over 35 different datastores using
	Transparent Gateways, Procedural Gateways, Access Managers,
	Replication Services, and Oracle for MVS & VM.

	Four Oracle Open Gateway demos will be available in the
	Oracle Server Technologies Campground:

		Oracle Transparent Gateway for MS SQL*Server
		Oracle Access Manager for AS/400
		Oracle Transparent Gateway for DB2/400
		Oracle Replication Services for IBM DataPropagator

Oracle Open Gateway Presentations

Learn how Oracle Open Gateway products enable your Oracle applications to access 35 datastores in your enterprise and allow your CICS, IMS/TM, and AS/400 transactions to access Oracle data.

Monday, November 4

1:30pm 	Automated Management of Distributed Transactions
	Rick Lasseter, Oracle Government Services
	Room 302

Tuesday, November 5

4:30pm Ask Oracle for Distributed Technologies:

	Gateways, Networking, Systems Management, and Replication
	Panel discussion moderated by Gordon Smith, Oracle
	Room 310

6:00pm  Gateways Special Interest Group Meeting
	Hilton Union Square Rm. 3

	MVS Special Interest Group Meeting
	Hilton Union Square Rm. 4

Thursday, November 7

10:30am Customer Experiences:

	Implementing and Using the Oracle Transparent Gateways for
	Ingres, Informix, and Sybase
	Bill Nee, Oracle
	Room 304

1:30pm	Oracle Access Managers: Turning Client/Server Upside-Down
	Bill Manry, Oracle
	Room 104

Friday, November 8

9:00am	Heterogeneous Replication:  Meeting the Ultimate Challenge
	Laurent Sandrolini, Oracle
	Room 301

11:30am Calling Non-Oracle Stored Procedures from Developer/2000
	David Simson, Oracle
	Room 256

See You There!

Vivian Nalbone, Program Manager
Oracle Integration Technologies Division Oracle OS/390 & OS/400 Technologies Division Received on Fri Oct 18 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message