Forms 4.5 PC client eating memory?

From: Andrew Lord <alord_at_tertio>
Date: 1996/10/17

We're running a PC Forms Client that queries a database on a SunOS box. Every time the client has finished running it keeps a LOT of the System resources ( Windows 3.11 ) eventually leading to menu bars disappearing, the machine crashing and the three-fingered salute ( CTRL-ALT-DEL).

Is this a know problem with PC based forms or is there something that can be done about it.

I'm new to the PC side of things but it was developed using Developer 2000. It's a straight port of some UNIX based forms so I'm guessing the problem is with the forms run-time???

Regards,
Andy L.

--
Andrew Leroy Lord <Andrew_Lord_at_tertio.co.uk>
Network Systems Management Consultant/Applications Developer.