(-7044) Error

From: Fred W. Pot <3251865_at_mcimail.com>
Date: 1996/10/16

I would appreciate any help I can get... to connect Lotus Approach (V3.02) via Intersolv ODBC Driver (V2.50) to Personal7.

I can get to the point where I have a form of the database I created in Oracle from within Approach, however, I can't see any data nor does it allow me to enter new data. The error I get is (-7044) saying something about access levels, while I created the table and gave system.manager all priviledges....

Lotus Development nor Intersolv could help and Oracle hasn't responded..

Fred W. Pot
c/o Princess Cruises
Los Angeles
3251865_at_mcimail.com