Re: ORA Objects for OLE

From: Chris Brown <chris.brown_at_ukonline.co.uk>
Date: 1996/10/15

skipncandy_at_seanet.com wrote:

>Is anyone using Oracle Objects for OLE?
>If so, how has your success been? Is it worth investing in? We have heard that
>Oracle may abandon it.

I cannot speak officially for Oracle, but to my knowledge, Oracle has absolutely *no* plans to abandon Oracle Objects for OLE. In fact, it is likely to have even greater importance & functionaility with Oracle8 next year.

Please speak with your rep who should be able to get you a statement of direction/future release information, and references.

Regards. Received on Tue Oct 15 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message