Re: Help:Converting Oracle Apps to WEB?

From: <jckleung_at_its.interserve.com.hk>
Date: 1996/10/14

Richard Woods (rawoods_at_concentric.net) wrote:

: Douglas Scott wrote:

: >
: > We're looking at rewriting our legacy system into a modern client server
: > system using Developer 2000. I use the WEB quite a bit personally, but
: > I don't have a clue how to create an Intranet based application. Can
: > anyone point me to some information on what is needed for this task and
: > how to do it?
: >
: > Douglas Scott
: > dsscott_at_gte.net

jckleung_at_hkstar.com wrote :

I think the Oracle Web agent can help you solve this problem easily. It links the Oracle database to the web server by PL/SQL. Actually we have use it to implement two web sites. Take a look on our example www.hkpc.org:8080 although it is not good enough because of limit resource. Received on Mon Oct 14 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message