Re: Oracle and VB Positions in Orange County

From: Les Gainous <lesgainous_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/10/13

Kevin,

Check out:

        http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous/jobs.html

This is the largest online job placement service in Southern California designed only for client/server developers. It is for both companies and individual looking for a job/contract.

Anyone can place their ad here for free. Simply click on the "Ad" link to submit your ad.

--
 Les Gainous, lesgainous_at_earthlink.net

 Visit my web page at
      http://home.earthlink.net/~lesgainous

 Looking for a Client-Server job in California?