Data Warehousing Assoc. of DFW

From: Sid Poondla <siyapra_at_flash.net>
Date: 1996/10/11

Are you involved in a Data Warehouse (DW), Decision Support System (DSS), or Executive Information System (EIS) project? If you are, how would you like to have a forum or association where you can learn new trends, techniques and share your innovations & experiences.

Several people I know expressed interest in starting a data warehousing association. We are planning to meet sometime in November to discuss new trends and techniques in Data Warehousing technology. If you are interested please give me a call or send a message for additional information.

My name is Sid Poondla working on a Data Warehousing project for a Fortune 100 company in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. I have been involved with databases and data warehousing for the past 6 years.

Thank you,
Sid Poondla.

E-mail: siyapra_at_flash.net
Phone: (972) 527-8819
Fax: (972) 527-8091 Received on Fri Oct 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message