Re: Access to Oracle

From: Jerome Carron <jcarron_at_ca.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/10/11

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 03:06:36 GMT, taylorkh_at_nando.net (Ken Taylor) wrote:

>jcarron_at_ca.oracle.com wrote:
>
>>On 9 Oct 1996 05:39:03 GMT, "Gregory S. Robinson"
>><gsrobin_at_ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>>>Does anyone know of an "upsizing" tool to convert Access databases to
>>>Oracle? If so, please let me know the details (i.e., where to find, how to
>>>use, etc.). Or is this even possible?
>>>Thanks.

>>Oracle's Design & Migration services has written an upsizing tool
>>which you can download from www.oracle.com.

>>Hope this helps,
>>Jc.
>>jcarron_at_ca.oracle.com
>
>OK "JC" - Where in the heck is it hidden on www.oracle.com??? I Just
>spent half an hour searching, no luck :-(
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ken Taylor

Ken,

If you go to www.oracle.com, and from there select Developer Resource etc... you should end up with the following URL http://tiburon.us.oracle.com/odp/public/spotlights/conversion/html/convkit.html#microsoft ie: from the main page follow Developer resource,, then Technology Spotlight, then Conversion utilities, then Microsoft.

Hope this helps,
Jerome Carron Received on Fri Oct 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message