Migration Tools

From: Leslie Pendlebury Bo <elbowe_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: 1996/10/11

Does anybody know of any good tools to aid migration of Dictionary objects .... ? by this I mean taking all objects in one schema and creating them in another new schema.

We have done this by using the export and import commands with and without data etc...but has anybody either used a package to do it before or written a PL/SQL program to do it?

e-mail if poss as it is sometime difficult to get on the Usenet...

many thanks for any help.

Leslie ps, we are a HP-Unix 10-10, Oralce 7.2 site...using W3.11 clients to look after the database. Received on Fri Oct 11 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message