Re: So, anybody in the world knows the price for Oracle7.3? (5-user license and Web license)

From: Glenn Stauffer <stauffer_at_swarthmore.edu>
Date: 1996/10/10

Might be because Microsoft is aggressively pitching SQL Server as a db engine for web-based db apps. It comes setup with a demo db that is referenced in the IIS database demo page. Made me want to download it... And, it works pretty well.

Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote in article <aak2.844838411_at_Isis.MsState.Edu>...