Re: Index and order by on Oracle 7.1

From: suvas <suvas_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: 1996/10/10

Set the temporary tablespace of the user who is querying to TEMP(or whatever u like)
Alter the default storage parameters of his temporary tablespace to something bigger than default
Eg:
SQL>ALTER TABLESPACE TEMP
SQL>DEFAULT STORAGE(INITIAL 10M NEXT 5M PCTINCREASE 0); WANG SHIANG HUEY <wshiang_at_a.cs.okstate.edu> wrote in article <5345r1$7fh_at_news.cis.okstate.edu>...