METRO DC - DBAs, PowerBuilder, Oracle, Sybase, Informix

From: Bud Michels <bmichels_at_c-s-p.com>
Date: 1996/10/10

Client Server Professional (CSP) is looking for DBAs.

These are Full-time positions and start immediately. CSP offers great benefits as well as job security.

CSP is an Oracle, Sybase, Informix, and PowerBuilder Integration company Fortune 500 clients.

Contract and employee positions desired.

Check us out at http://www.c-s-p.com

We are located in the Metropolitan Washington DC area.

Some CSP clients require U.S. Citizenship.

NO U.S. Government SECURITY CLEARANCE NECESSARY.

We are not a bodyshop or a recruitment firm.

Preferrably e-mail your resume to:
bmichels_at_c-s-p.com
or
fax it to: 301-937-5721. Received on Thu Oct 10 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message