Re: Oracle C++ class library for Solaris x86 ?

From: Bryan Althaus <bryan_at_panix.com>
Date: 1996/10/09

Atif Ahmad Khan (aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu) wrote:
: twod_at_roxy.sfo.com (Ian Parkin ) writes:
:
: >: Is there such a thing ? Can I buy or download it from somewhere ?
: >: Does it come with any distribution of Oracle that is available on
: >: their ftp site ?

: >Oracle does not ship a generic C++ library with Pro*C and there are no
: >libraries that I know of that are available from any of their ftp sites.

: >What sort of a C++ library are you expecting ?
:
:
: The kind that came with Oracle for NT.
:
:
Use Rogue Wave's DBtools.h++ and you'll have a superior interface that doesn't lock you into to anyone RDBMS. Received on Wed Oct 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message