WebServer2.1 Installation Problems

From: Rob Silcher <rsilcher_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: 1996/10/09

I've downloaded WebServer2.1 for Solaris and I have it running. However to complete the installation the install instructions indicate I must start up a browser to complete the configuration. When I start up my browser and point to the specified document I get prompted for the Admin Account and password. I understand this account is required to access the administrative pages but what is this account? I haven't been able to find out what the account is and/or password.

Any help out there?

And I'm sorry if this has been raised previously.

Thanks in advance,

Rob Silcher
Data Administrator
University of Waterloo Received on Wed Oct 09 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message