Re: Connecting to Oracle 7 with SQL*Links

From: Mario Alvarado <malvarad_at_t-net.net.ve>
Date: 1996/10/08

if you are using SQL*Net V2 you must be sure that you have the vSQL Link V2.5 and you must check that in the IDAPI configuration in the SERVER section must type TNS:<TNS NAME> and leave the protocol section in blank, both (the Alias and Oracle Driver). Otherwise check the SQL*Net V1 configuration, that works fine with earlier versions.

If you have any question , just e-mail me : malvarad_at_t-net.ven.net