Re: Des 2K using CG$LOV in template

From: Archana Agarwal <aagarwa2_at_osf1.gmu.edu>
Date: 1996/10/08

Hi Stan:

        For LOV you have to set up application preferences. You can go to preference navigator and do it directly or go to particular module using module data diagrammer and do it for a particular module. Go to List of Values in preference navigator, change "use a button to indicate available list of values" to "Y" and regenerate the forms and LOV button will appear in forms, I believe default is "N".

I hope this helps..

Pankaj
pgarg_at_po7.ahcpr.gov

Stan Stines (scs_at_ornl.gov) wrote:
: I have put a visual attribute CG$LOV in my template form. When I generate
: the form from Forms designer out of D2K all the fields on the form that
: have been designated to have LOV's attached to them are generated and
: show up under the LOV in the designer. My problem is that only the LOV's
: that are attached to domains get the CG$LOV. The LOV's that are
: generated from foreign key look ups to tables do not get the CG$LOV
: attached. It looks like D2K does not recognise these LOV's as LOV's but
: does generate them. I've maked the columns as LOV in the module diagrammer
: also. I'm running 1.2A.

: Thanks in advance if you can help.

: Stan