Forms 4.5 How to query details in master_detail relation?

From: Juan Pon <jjpon_at_vcn.bc.ca>
Date: 1996/10/07

In a master_detail relation, if I query a master block, ALL its details are fetched. If I then go to the details block, I can narrow down the details by entering another query. But if I scroll down to the next master record, once again ALL its details are fetched. How can I fetch only those master records containing some specific detail criteria? For example,

Master_detail join by region. I get:
Master block: Region: West

Detail block: Store

                  105
                  106
                  325

I want to fetch only the stores numbered '10%' located in any region. Is it possible? Received on Mon Oct 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message