Re: WWW <-> Database query tools

From: Andrew Davison <adavison_at_dvp.com.au>
Date: 1996/10/07

I have in the past successfully used dbCGI to query a large library catalogue mainted in an Oracle database. dbCGI allows emebedded SQL statements in HTML and is ideal for forms processing. There are a number of tools like this, dbCGI however is probably unique in allowing the targetting of most common database systems. Oh, and did I mention it's free? See...

  http://www.corvu.com.au/dbcgi/

for details.