Re: Oracle Power Objects - OPO

From: Mike Kranzdorf <mikek_at_krt.com>
Date: 1996/10/07

In article <01bbb1f7$c1083680$1b9d03d0_at_rmorley.cyberenet.net>, "Rick Morley" <rmorley_at_cyberenet.net> wrote:

> To anyone that is familiar with the interface of both OPO single user
> version and client/server editions - is there much difference in the
> interface? I am currently in the single user ver and I am wondering if
> there will be a steep learning curve when I get into the c/s ver.

No difference in interface at all, you just get some drivers to connect to other back end databases. If you use an Oracle db, you'll basically just change the session connect string and drag the Blaze tables over to Oracle.

Mike Kranzdorf              mikek_at_krt.com
Kranzco Realty Trust        http://www.krt.com
Oracle Power Objects FAQ http://www.krt.com/mac/opofaq.html Received on Mon Oct 07 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message