Re: Why no patches available from Oracle's ftp/www server ?

From: Chris Anderson <caa_at_ns.net>
Date: 1996/10/06

Many companies don't make patches available on their ftp or web servers. Oracle isn't alone. Biggest reason is that certain combinations of patches may not work together. It's much easier to release them in a controlled manner through their support organization.

Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu> wrote in article <aak2.844040065_at_Isis.MsState.Edu>...