Re: Execute OS Commands From Stored Procedure

From: Fekete Vajk <vajk_at_balu.sch.bme.hu>
Date: 1996/10/05

Scott Baldwin (baldwics_at_ix.netcom.com) wrote:
> Unfortunantly I have found no documentation to support OS access from
> stored procedures with the execption of file i/o in the latest version 7.3.

actuallly i dont know much but search at named pipes. a good page partially on the tema: govt.us.oracle.com they have a plsql package plex, which makes it easy to call standard executables from plsql running on the database server.

vajk

--
Fekete Vajk                       student of Technical University of Budapest
vajk_at_balu.sch.bme.hu                               Schonherz Zoltan Dormitory