Re: Developer 2000 / Personal Oracle 7

From: Shahid Bari <sbari_at_idirect.com>
Date: 1996/10/04

Dear Arman
I have not tried installing the trial CD of Dev 2K on WIN95. But AFAIK, the trial version (Ver 1.2) is meant for Windows 3.1 (16 Bit). The ORACLE has released a different version for W95 (Ver 1.3). I believe the W95 version is also available on trial CD. If u already have got trial CD for W95, please let me know how did u get that, I am interested too.

thanks and regards.

Shahid Bari