Re: Documentation on SQL and Relational Databases.

From: <martyn1_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1996/10/04

Nhamo Nicholas Handisen wrote:

> Can someone provide me with information on SQL and Relational Database. If
> possible please provide me with a site where I can download the
> information.
>
> Best regards!
>
> --
> * Nicholas N Handisen *
> * (IEG Electronic Systems - Systems Engineer *
> * 1775 Egypt Highfield Harare Zimbabwe *
> * E-mail ieg_at_harare.iafrica.com *
> * Greetings from Africa - Zimbabwe!!! *

Use a web search tool such as AltaVista to do a search on those key words - you should be able to get access to a lot of info. so you might like to limit your search by adding keywords such as: ORACLE SQL/PLUS PL/SQL INFORMIX etc.

Cheers,

Martyn Jones
Iniciativa para Data Warehouse Received on Fri Oct 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message