Re: BEYOND TECHNOLOGY

From: Steve Hathaway <steve_at_oem.state.or.us>
Date: 1996/10/04

> Taking 5 minutes to read what follows can change your life :
>

> I saw an article in an internet newsgroup telling me I could
> make $50,000 within a month for an investment of only $5.

- <deleted>

This is a pyramid scam, and when fully played out, the original address will be posted to the equivalent of all news groups on the internet a total of 31 times.

The IRS is also interested in monies earned and on which taxes are to be paid. Participation in this scam may also precipitate an IRS audit.

BEWARE !!!! Received on Fri Oct 04 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message