AMBASSADORS : Form to verify OCX functionality in Oracle Developer/2000 - d2k_ocx.zip (0/1)

From: Rene Bonvanie <rbonvani_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1996/10/03

Dear Oracle Tools Ambassadors,

This utility has been announced to you some days ago. I'll be sending it out in a variety of ways. If you experience problems with this file, please send me a message and I'll send it you in your preferred way.

You should already have received instructions on how to use this utility. If not, feel free to ask.

Best regards and happy testing !
Rene
====*

Rene Bonvanie       | rbonvani_at_us.oracle.com | La competence sans autorite
Oracle Corporation  |                        |  est aussi impuissante que
500 Oracle Parkway  |  Tel. +1 415 506 2625  | l'autorite sans competence.
Mailstop 659207     |  Fax. +1 415 506 7414  |
Redwood Shores      |                        |      - Gustave Le Bon
CA 94065, USA       |  Off. 200 OP Room 714  |

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Thu Oct 03 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message