EASY MONEY ON THE NET

From: <switch_at_gnn.com>
Date: 1996/10/03

This is not a "Get rich quick scheme" or a Pyramid scheme. It is a program created and maintained by people like you who have a need for money. It won't make you millionaire, but it will make you enough

to pay off your debts, and who knows maybe you'll be behind the wheel of a new BMW in as little as two months!!!! If you're too eager to read what this

all about, then you can skip this section and go straight to the Instructions

Section at the bottom of this article.

Are you curious??

Want to make cash easy???!!!

Please read on!!!!!!

Have you ever asked yourself, "How do I make some serious cash in a hurry?"

Have you ever felt suffocated by credit card bills? Well, just listen to this.

I have finally found it. A way to make money without losing your shirt, without having to work excessive overtime, without being roped into a scheme.

I hate those Pyramid schemes, those get rich quick 900 numbers; all those cheesy, no good rob you blind scams.
The way to make money without the pain is here.

        I was scanning through a Newsgroup, much like you are now, when I saw an

article saying, " Pay off those credit cards!! "

Being a curious person and extremely strapped for cash by credit card debt myself I decided to check it out.

The article described a way to MAIL A $1 DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY FIVE PEOPLE AND MAKE $50,000 IN FOUR WEEKS!!!!!!! Well, the more I thought about it the more curious I got. Why? Because of how it works, and because it would onle cost me five dollars (and 5 stamps).

Okay, so the $50,000 was a little out of reach. But I figured I could make at least a 1000 bucks or so. So I did it. I followed the instructions to the letter.

I mailed a single dollar to each of the five persons on the list (there's one at the end of the article). I included a small note with the dollar that asked, "Please add my name to the list."

I then removed the name in the first position of the five names listed, moved the remaining four names each up one position, and put my name in slot #5. Last, I posted a revised article with my name on it and posted it in as many newsgroups as possible.

I waited for the money to start coming prepared to receive a couple hundred, maybe a thousand dollars. But, what an awesome surprise, the envelopes kept coming in.

I knew what they were when I saw the addresses coming in from all over the world. That was exciting!

So you're asking, "How much did you get?" Well, I received a total of $24,587. I could not believe it.

I now have a debt free life. No student loans, no gredit card bills. I even bought a 1994 Ford Explorer.
So I didn't make 50,000 dollars, but I'm not unhappy.

The end result depends on you. You must follow through and repost this article everywhere you can think of. The more postings you make, the more cash ends up in your mailbox. It's too easy and too cheap to pass up!!!

Let's review why you should do this:
It only costs five dollars and five stamps. You have only to take a walk to the mailbox and post the article as many times as possible in exchange for the great reward which will come. We all have five dollars for an easy, effortless investment which will make you 15,000 to 25,000 dollars in the next 3-5 weeks. You can't lose. Pay off those bills at the end of the month.

So, HOW DO YOU DO IT???

  • INSTRUCTIONS ********************************

I have provided the most detailed instructions on how to get underway. The list of names follws the instructons.

  1. Take a sheet of paper, write on it "PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO THE LIST " This creates a service out of the money making system and thus makes it one hundred percent legal.

One dollar for the service of adding your name to the list. For a neat twist you can write the position the addressee's name appeared on your list , Example: " Jason, You were #4 on the list"

2. Fold that sheet of paper around a one dollar bill ( to hide the cash from the those people who like to look at envelopes for cash). Put the folded piece of paper with its contents into an envelope, address to the name

on the list and send. Don't forget the stamp.

3. Now read carefully, here is how you start getting money. Look at the list of five people, remove the first name and move everyone on the list up one position. Now, put your name, address, zipcode, and country in position #5, the bottom position on the list. So, #1 gets bumped off the list, #2 become #1, #3 becomes #2, and so on.

4. Upload the revised article with tour name in position five to as many newsgroups and local bulletin boards as possible. Give a catchy description so it get's noticed. Such as: " Need FAST CASH!!!" The more uploads the more you make, and, of course, the more everyone on the list makes. Let's all take care of each other and be HONEST by putting 120 percent into this profitable and amazing system. You'll reap the benefits,

believe me!!

If you need help uploading, simply ask the Sysop of the BBS or "post" a message in the newsgroups asking how to post a file. People will always be glad to help. I would try to describe how to do it but there are simply too many software packages out there with different (yet similar) methods of posting.

5. The best step of all. Sit on this step and just wait for the mailman to come.

Enjoy life knowing those debts are going to be paid off so you can start dreaming again. It adds new life to the phrase, " ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR!!"

AND NOW THE LIST

THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST***THE LIST

  1. Stephanie Glandon 10 Crescent Dr. Aylmer, Quebec J9H 1T1 Canada
  2. Bill Johnson 31 N. Prince St. Millersvillle, PA 17551
  3. Olaph Swensen PO Box 1332 Cave Junction, OR 97523
  4. Stephane Gravel 1825 Talleyrand #202A Brossard, Quebec J4W 2Y8 Canada
  5. Alberto Coronel 258 Andrew Pl. Bloomingdale, NJ 07403 USA