Re: OWS 2.0 PL/SQL question

From: Jim Richards <jimr_at_aone.net.au>
Date: 1996/10/03

Somewhere in the midst of time, thedeuce_at_megsinet.net says...

>I need to find a way to do a server-side include of PL/SQL
>using WebServer 2.0. This functionality is not available
>in the 2.0 release of the WebServer for Windows NT. The
>only type of server-side include (or LiveHTML) that functions
>properly is that of another .html file. Can anybody think
>of a workaround for this? I have an html form and am trying
>to server side include data for a multiple <SELECT> tag.

The whole point is to generate the select list with PL/SQL and not server side include. What are you trying to achieve in the first place. Server Side includes only work form .shtml files.

Since the pages are dynamically generated from PL/SQL, then why get it to be parsed again?

--
If a fool and his money are soon parted, then I need to meet more fools.
This was brought to you by jimr_at_aone.net.au, Access One ... Ph +61 2 9391 0727