Forms 4.5 Runtime install?

From: Boris Nevstrujev <bnevs_at_mda.ca>
Date: 1996/10/02

Hi,

I need to install the Forms 4.5 application to number of client's PCs with Windows NT and Win95. I understand that in order to run Forms application I need to install Forms runtime (in my case 4.5.6.5.5F from Designer/2000 Release 1.2 CD). In addition to that Oracle TCP/IP Adapter 2.2.0.2C for Microsoft Windows NT TCP/IP 3.1.3.5 is required and the latest version of it is on another disk we use (Oracle Tools CD).

Now, installing the application itself plus shuffling around 2 CDs (one of which is our only corporate copy of all Developer\2000 applications) to tens of PCs does not look like a good solution. Has anyone used a better and simpler method to wrap the application with the required Oracle files?

Thank you,

Boris

--
Boris Nevstrujev, bnevs_at_mda.ca