Tuning import using concurrent imports

From: Scott Pekarek <sjp_at_gofast.net>
Date: 1996/10/02

Hi All!

We have a large Oracle Financials database, and need to be able to export it, and import it into a support database on a different machine. Currently we do a full export/import to accomplish this. I have read that you can export each user to its own file, and then import them concurrently to improve performance.

Has anyone done this? If so, would you be willing to share your scripts or concepts? (We are running Oracle Apps 10.6 on HP-UX.)

Please email responses to rpekarek_at_mn26hp11.honeywell.com. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Thanks in advance,

Rose Pekarek Received on Wed Oct 02 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message