Re: DBMS selection

From: Geoff Crawford <geoff_at_innov8cs.com>
Date: 1996/10/02

In article <01bbadc2$72204a00$87a211cb_at_default>, bern_at_thehub.com.au says...

>oracle tools are pretty much so so, fFor instance Oracle browser is
 nothing
>compared to
>Netscape or MS Internet Explorer.
>
>For any Web enabled development look at MS, Sun and Netscape etc.

For Web enabled development how about Progress' new WebSpeed tools. You get to use a great 4GL and bind your Web data to a database on the back end. (And that includes Oracle databases)

PS Unfortunately my news server has only the reply, not the original post, so I cannot cc the original poster of this question.

Geoff Crawford                            Phone:      (201) 627 - 0307
Innovative Client Servers                 FAX:        (201) 627 - 0634
24 Dogwood Drive                          Email:    geoff_at_innov8cs.com
Denville NJ 07834                         Web: http://www.innov8cs.com