Forms 4.5 / Procedure Builder newbie question

From: Tom Mettlling <mettling_at_erols.com>
Date: 1996/09/30

HELPPPP!!! I'm trying to do something really simple, I think. I wrote a procedure in Procedure Builder that does a query on a view and inserts a distinct document number (the primary key) into a temporary table. It worked fine. BUT if I try to put the same procedure into a form and use the values in the fields as bind variables, it does nothing: doesn't delete the old records, doesn't insert new ones. No errors come up, it just doesn't do anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom Received on Mon Sep 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message