Re: TK/TCL scripts? Why?

From: Bacher Heiko <bacher_at_umes07.avl.co.at>
Date: 1996/09/30

>You wrote:
>>
>> Does anybody know WHY a tk-interpreter WISH4.0 is
>> included into Oracle 7.3.2 Unix distribution?
>>
>> Are there any TK/TCL scripts in 7.3.2 to execute or what?
>>

>With Oracle 7.3, a general purpose set of administration tools is

there exists a wonderful extension called ORATCL for Tcl/Tk, combining the power of a strong scriptfilelanguage with SQL. I'm using it on NT V3.51 and I do love it !! (since you have -except ORAPERL - no other choice under NT) (I'm sorry, but I've forgotten the URL where you can get ORATCL, but it's public domain)

greetings,

  --heiko-- Received on Mon Sep 30 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message