Uniface Consultants Needed !

From: Paul <pha_at_istar.ca>
Date: 1996/09/29

Sept 29, 96.

Fulltime Opportunities in Toronto !

Uniface consultants Needed now !

Salary Open.

Please fax resumes to (416)489-0918 Attn: Paul or Isabell.

All resumes will be received as strictly confidential information. No resume will be sent to any of our clients without first getting permission from its sender. All senders will have to have a personal interview with us.

Clients expect recent graduates to find their first job on their own. We recommend that recent graduates target the companies and specific people that they want to work for with a cover letter, a resume and then follow up with a phone call.

Paul.
Technical Recruiter
pha_at_istar.ca
Fax#416-489-0918 Received on Sun Sep 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message