HELP !!! Devlpr/Dsgnr 2000

From: Arman Heidari <arman_at_dircon.co.uk>
Date: 1996/09/29

I have just got the trail CD for Personal Oracle 7 and Developer/Designer 2000 development suit.

I am have a couple of problems with it.

I have installed PO7 and Developer 2000 in Win95.

When I use the navigator from the PO7 setup I can connect and use the database ok. Also when I use SQL PLUS 3.2 (which is installed through PO7) I can connect to and use the database with no problems.

However when I try to use the Developer 2000 SQL Scripts or connect to the database using SQL PLUS 3.1 (which is installed by Developer 2000 setup) I can't connect to my local database.

I think my problem is somewhere in the connect string.

Any help would be appriciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Arman
Arman_at_dircon.co.uk Received on Sun Sep 29 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message