Re: SQL scripts in Oracle

From: Gary M. Greenberg <garyg_at_southeast.net>
Date: 1996/09/29

In article <3249EA23.19C9_at_po.cwru.edu>, skm3_at_po.cwru.edu wrote:

    [posted && mailed]
> Hello Everyone,
>
> There are a certain set of commands that I have to execute from time
> to time in Oracle. Does anyone know how I go about writing an SQL script
> or if you know any site where I could get this info...
>

> Thanks,
>

> Somil

O'Reilly & Associates publishes the following:

Oracle PL/SQL Programming by Steven Feuerstein.

I'm just learning Oracle and PL/SQL using this book as a guide. It's very, very good. Comes with a diskette with 1.4 MB Source code too.

HTH, gary /* the Sorcerer's Apprentice */

   Randal Schwartz's Legal Defense Fund ->> fund_at_stonehenge.com

           -=- visit The C Programmers' Reference -=-
        http://users.southeast.net/~garyg/main_page.html