Re: NEED CASH??? HERE'S HOW TO GET IT!!!

From: Jeffrey Allen Frady <jfrady_at_feist.com>
Date: 1996/09/27

David J Roth wrote:

> Keld Sorensen wrote:
> >
> > You have posted an illegal pyramid scheme and/or chain letter on the usenet.
> >
> > Your post has been forwarded to:
> > Bureau of Consumer Protection (dmedine_at_ftc.gov)
> > Fraud Dept. of IRS (1040fraud_at_irs.gov)
> > National Fraud Information Center (nfic_at_internetmci.com)
> >
> > These agencies are interested in unreported taxable income and
> > fraud in general. In your posting you claimed large incomes
> > - this will be of interest to the IRS - you can look forward to an audit!!!
> >
> > Your postmaster has also been notified of your illegal actions -
> > you can probably look forward to having your account closed.
>
> This is the way to go!
>
> The common response to spam seems to be ..flame back enmass..
> Basically stoop the the same level as the offender.
>
> Keld's approach sounds much more "professional" and may be a lot more effective.

Just pray that these criminals who would post the processed "meat" product don't retaliate in some more harmful way, like e-mailed viruses or mass-releases of your personal information to the Playgirl magazine mailing list. ;) We've got to get these deviant business (read: scam, scam, scam, scam, glorious scam) artists off of the net and back onto late night cable channels where they belong! Received on Fri Sep 27 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message