Re: Developer Tool for Building Triggers, Check Constraints

From: Mark Ford <markford_at_tiac.net>
Date: 1996/09/27

In article <R.51vg2h$opo_at_nadine.teleport.com>, jmiles_at_technosolutions.com says...

>Reposting article removed by rogue canceller.
>
>In article <3240786F.686C_at_capital-re.com>,
> Adam Warshaw <warsha-a_at_capital-re.com> wrote:
>>We are currently evaluating a copy of Vision Builder for our
>>developers and would like to know if anyone has other products
>>they could recommend. We are looking for a tool that assists
>>the developers in creating database triggers/procedures/and
>>table check constraints. Our platform is Oracle v7.2, the
>>developers are working on NT and are using PowerBuilder with
>>ER-Win. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>>
>>warsha-a_at_capital-re.com
>>Database Administrator
>>Capital Reinsurance Company
>
>Download SQL Navigator from http://www.technosolutions.com .
>
>It is quite a time saver

You might want to try my shareware pl/sql editor. It is a windows product. You can download it from my Oracle shareware WWW site:

        http://www.tiac.net/users/markford/index.htm It is called PLEdit.

Mark Ford
http://www.tiac.net/users/markford/index.htm