Need Job!

From: Chris Goulis <goulis_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1996/09/25

To whom it may concern,

        I am relocating to Loveland, Co. from California on 9/28/96. I am
seeking a full time position as a secretary, in clerical, or as a Real Estate assistant. I am currently employed at Shorewood Realtors with an office of 50 agents including a Relocation Department and am head secretary of four offices. I organize the paperwork for closing property files and I handle follow-up procedures relating to payment of agent's commissions. I have knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and knowledge of the Multiple Listing service which includes listing inputs plus updates and changes.

        I am very conscientious worker and am always looking for a "better way
to get things done"! In my position at Shorewood Realtors I have have been instrumental in implementing innovative filing procedures and in setting up real estate computer programs for the agents to use.

        I'll be available to discuss with you any position you may have available. You may reach me prior to 9/28/96 at Shorewood Realtors (310) 316-8464 or e-mail at
goulis_at_earthlink.net Received on Wed Sep 25 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message