STORY: The Bad Girl

From: Jurriaan Knol <sofa_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: 1996/09/24

                              THE BAD GIRL

    There are several events in life that a man never forgets--his     first kiss, his first look at a fully nude girl, his first     touch between a girl's legs, and his first time to get laid.     It's easy for me to remember those happy occasions--they all     happened at the same time. That event occurred over forty     years ago, but it is etched permanently into my memory. No     matter how sweet and pleasurable my later experiences have     been, that first one--the time when innocence was lost--still     stands out. The following is the story of that time.

                             < < <   > > >

    Rose and I were both fifteen and in the ninth grade. She was     new in school, having recently moved to town, and was very     pretty. Unlike many of the other junior high school girls, she     had started her physical development early and was well on her     way to acquiring all the endowments of a woman's body. She had     the largest breasts of any of the girls in our class and her     hips were well rounded, filling out even the loosely-fitting     full skirts that were then fashionable. To top it off, she     seemed proud of her development and flaunted it. She had an     exaggerated swing to her hips and often "accidently" brushed     her breasts against a boy's arm. She was also a natural-born     flirt, and when she saw I was attracted to her, she reciprocated      my attentions. In hardly any time, we were head-over-     heels "in love" with each other.

    Forty years ago, boys and girls didn't do much real dating in     the ninth grade. They would hold hands walking home from     school, go as part of a group to parties, and maybe on special     occasions, go to a movie as a separate couple. Movies were     highlight events because it was possible to do a little necking     in the dark, with the boy putting his arm around the girl's     shoulder and her leaning her head against him. If the girl     were really daring, she might even allow the boy one or two     kisses during the movie. Except for a good night kiss when a     boy took the girl home, that was about the limit of physical     contact allowed by the well understood code of teenage conduct     that existed then. If a girl went beyond that, she was,     according to generally accepted parental definition, a "bad     girl."

    Had her parents or mine known about her behavior, they would     have certainly marked Rose down in their books as a "bad girl."     The first time we were at a party together, she danced so close     that she pressed her groin against the erection I invariably     got when close to a girl. She didn't give any indication that     she knew what it was, so I believed she just thought that I had     something in my pocket that was six inches long and hard.

    Several weeks later, we went to our first movie together, just     the two of us alone, without parents or any of our crowd     around. I was thrilled about our date, happy for the chance to     maybe do a little cuddling and lots of sweaty hand-holding. As     soon as I put my arm around her, she moved over close and put     her head on my shoulder. My hand, usually restricted to just     rubbing or massaging a shoulder, draped over her shoulder and     down her front, leaving my fingers just above the top of her     low-cut sun dress. I could tell from the cushiony feel that my     hand was on the exposed upper swell of her breast. Realizing     that I was getting a feel of at least a little bit of a girl's     breast filled my blood with fire. My prick hardened and     extended down the leg of my trousers in full erection.

    My other hand was in Rose's lap, tightly gripping hers. She     loosened my grip just a little and then used her finger tips     to lightly scratch my palm. I was both startled and stunned by     the action. I knew from talk with other boys that if a girl     scratched a boy in the palm it meant that she wanted him to     fuck her. Even in my wildest imaginings, I couldn't picture     Rose, or any other girl for that matter, wanting me to fuck     her. Only "bad girls" did that, and even though Rose had done     some things that were pretty forward, I believed they just     showed that she was a flirt, not a "bad girl." Because of     that, I decided that Rose was too innocent to realize the     significance of what she had done, that it was just friendly     teasing on her part.

    Rose put her other hand up to the one across her shoulder and     held that hand also. With almost imperceptible movements she     managed to maneuver my hand down to where it was right on top     of her breast. She disengaged her fingers from mine and then     put her hand on top of mine, pushing it down into the firm     globe of her breast. Pressing her fingers together, she forced     my hand to squeeze her mound. She kept squeezing and relaxing     her hand and my hand kept right on massaging her firm hillock.     She then took my hand and moved it back up on her front, to     where my fingers were just above the opening to her dress.     Then she pulled my wrist down, moving my hand under her dress     and right on top of her bra. By then I needed no more     demonstration or coaching--I used my own initiative and rubbed     and massaged her firm little melon. Becoming bolder, I pushed     a couple of fingers under her bra and rubbed them across her     nipple, causing it to become stiff and hard. I was in heaven,     utterly entranced by being able to have my hand on her in such     an intimate way, and throughout the rest of the movie I just     enjoyed the contact of my fingers and hand on Rose's full     breast. Not wanting to take a chance on losing the advantage     already gained, I didn't even try to kiss her. I was thankful     that our hand-holding was in her lap, not mine, because it     would have taken only a light touch on my throbbing prick to     cause it to go off and make a mess in my pants.

    After the movie, my parents picked us up and took us to Rose's     house. I was thankful that my hard-on had gone down. It would     have been embarrassing if it hadn't. Although I wanted to very     badly, with my parents watching, I couldn't give her a good     night kiss. Instead, I shook her hand. She gave me a bold     smile when I did, and while saying, "Good night, Joey, I     enjoyed the movie. I hope you ask me again," she scratched my     palm just like she had done in the movie. I went back and got     into the car, almost in a daze. I knew that her scratching my     palm this time wasn't an accident. The look in her eyes told     me different. Mom said, "Rose seems like a nice, sweet girl.     I'm glad the two of you are friends." I was glad Mom had not     seen us in the movie, because I wanted her to continue to think     well of Rose. I wanted us to be able to continue going     together. Not only "go together," but maybe do other things     together--things that "bad girls" did with boys.

    The next Monday I walked Rose home after school. We held hands     and talked kid talk all the way. As we approached her house,     she looked at the area across the street, an undeveloped,     heavily wooded area, and asked me what was out in those woods.     I told her that it was a large vacant piece of land with a     creek running down its middle. I also told her that the creek     had a real nice swimming hole where I often went swimming     during the summer. She got an interested expression on her     face and said, "Oh, I love swimming. Will you take me to the     swimming hole sometimes and show it to me?"

    The thought of getting her off in the woods alone excited me,     and I said, "Sure. You want to go now?"

"I'd love to, but my Mom's expecting me home, so I'd better
    not. How about tomorrow, on the way home from school? Mom and     Dad aren't going to be home until late and my brothers are out     of town for a couple of days, so it would be a perfect time."

"Yeah, we'll plan on it for tomorrow," I said, excitement
    running through me.

    Just before we got to her house, Rose asked, "Joey, what do you     wear when you go swimming at the swimming hole?"

    I couldn't help but blush and stammer when I answered, "Well,     uh, since it's just me, I, uh, well, I don't wear anything."

    Rose smiled real big and gave me the same sort of look she had     given me at her door just two days before. "Ooooh, skinnydipping,"      she said. "That sounds like a lot of fun."

    After Rose went into her house, I was so excited that I almost     skipped all the way home. Just the thought of being alone with     her down by the creek was exciting enough by itself, but the     prospect of my maybe being able to kiss her and even feel her     up like I had done in the movie caused me to feel hot all over.
"Hot damn," I thought, "I'm going to take a girl to the bushes.
    For the very first time in my life I'm really going to take a     girl out to the bushes."

    The next day in school seemed like an eternity. I couldn't     concentrate on school work in class and one time got embarrassed      by a teacher asking a question that my day dreaming kept me     from hearing. I had several classes with Rose that day and in     both of them we could hardly keep our eyes off each other.     During the second class, she gave me the same sort of look she     had given me when she scratched my palm, and I got a hard-on     right in class. Rose saw it because she looked right down at     my crotch and smiled, her eyes sparkling with interest.

    The day finally ended and Rose and I met outside school. She     had not only her books but a small satchel. When I asked her     what was in the satchel, she said it was her gym outfit that     she was taking home to wash. I took her books and carried them     and she carried the satchel. Joining hands, we walked the mile     and a half to her house. As we got within several blocks of     her home, she said, "Joey, don't forget that you promised to     show me the creek and the swimming hole."

    I grinned and said, "I haven't forgotten. The path into the     woods is just a little ways further." Crossing over to the     other side of the street, I found the path and we walked into     the woods. After about a quarter mile, we came to the creek     and followed it for about another quarter mile until we came to     the place that I used for swimming. It was a wide place in the     stream that had limestone banks and a gravel bottom. The water     was crystal clear and about three feet deep. One creek bank     had a large oak tree with a natural lawn of short green grass     under it. It was really a beautiful spot for swimming,     picnicking, and, I was daring to hope, other activities.

    When Rose saw the place, she said, "Oh, Joey, this is really     nice. Just think, this was just a little ways from my house     and I didn't know about it." We walked down to the creek and     looked at the water. It was a warm May day, plenty warm enough     for swimming, and if I had been alone, I would have been     tempted to take a dip in the stream.

    Rose asked, "Is this where you go swimming?"

"Yeah, right here," I answered. "With limestone banks, the
    water doesn't get muddy and it's perfect for swimming."

    Rose gave my hand a squeeze and said, "I want to go swimming.     Joey, let's go swimming right now."

    I was completely dumbfounded. In my wildest imaginations I     hadn't even thought about our going swimming. Then I realized     why she had her gym bag--she had been planning to swim all     along and had brought her bathing suit in her bag. But I     didn't have a suit and would just have to watch her swim     instead of our doing it together. I finally managed to     stammer, "But I don't have a suit."

    Rose grinned, that twinkle back in her eyes, and said, "Neither     do I. From what you tell me, bathing suits aren't needed here.     We'll just go skinny-dipping like you said you do." She     dropped her satchel and rubbing her hand across my chest, she     whispered, "I won't tell if you won't."

    I was practically inarticulate with excitement. I had thought     I might sneak a feel and get a few kisses while we were here at     the creek, but now she was telling me that she wanted to go     skinny-dipping--to take all her clothes off and get naked right     in front of me. I had never seen a naked girl, and I felt hot     and trembly all over at the thought that I was finally going to     get the chance.

"I won't tell a soul," I finally managed to respond.

    She smiled, her dimples showing prettily, and said, "Oh, goody!     I just love skinny-dipping." She picked up her satchel and     pulled two towels from it. "Look, I brought us towels to dry     off. Then we can lay on them and sun tan a while." She     reached for the top button of her blouse and undid it. "Last     one in is a stinky skunk," she said, continuing with her     buttons.

    My hands were trembling so hard that I had difficulty with my     buttons. Finally, though, I got my shirt off and sat down and     took off my shoes. Standing up, I started to undo my trousers.     When I did, my hands went into slow motion, just fumbling with     the buttons of my fly. Rose was standing there in front of me     in just her bra and panties and she was the most beautiful     sight I had ever seen. Seeing her like that made me so excited     that I could hardly breathe. She reached behind her and     unhooked her bra and then shrugged it off into her hands,     baring her breasts completely. She put her hands under them     and cupped them, raising them in presentation to me. "Do you     like?" she said.

"Yeah!" I managed to say in a strangled voice.

"Then you'll probably like this even more," she said, putting
    her hands on the top of her panties and pushing them down over     her hips. As she pushed them down, her pubic hair came into     sight and then the vee of her crotch, its little crease showing     through the blonde hairs covering it. After she stepped out of     her panties and put them on her towel, she moved a hand down to     the top of her pubic hair and said, "How about this? You like     this, too?"

"Yes!" I said, my voice strained with lust.

    She looked down to where my prick was swelling out the front of     my trousers and said, "Yeah, I can see you do." She stepped     toward me and took hold of the top of my pants and started     undoing the buttons. "Come on, slowpoke. I'm naked and you     have to get that way, too." After she had the waistband     loosened, she pushed my trousers down around my feet. "Now for     your shorts," she said, and pushed them down on top of my     trousers. My prick stuck out in front of me, more rigid and     hard than any other time I could remember. "Ummnn, nice," she     said, looking right at my throbbing prick. "When I felt you     when we dancing, I just knew you would be nice and big." She     turned toward the water and said, "Come on, Joey. Let's swim     for a little while."

    With her back turned to me that way, I had an unobstructed view     of her ass. Even though Rose's ass was the very first one I     ever saw, to this day it still rates a ten on my scale. It was     firm and tight and soft and squirmy all at the same time.     Seeing Rose's young teenage ass like that turned me into an ass     man forever.

    I quickly got my feet out of my trousers and joined Rose in the     water. She splashed water on me and I made a grab for her.     Wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her in close, so close     that her nipples brushed across my chest and my prick bumped up     against her stomach. She wrapped her arms around my neck and     we simply stood there, looking at each other silently. Her     lips were so pretty and inviting that I had to taste them, had     to get my first real kiss from a girl. As I moved my face down     to hers, she turned hers up to mine, both of us seeking the     same goal. As our mouths came together, she opened hers and     darted her tongue between my lips. When she probed her tongue     in deeper and made contact with mine, it was almost like an     electric shock that caused my prick to jerk against her.     Holding me tight around the neck, she lifted herself up and put     her legs around my waist, riding me like a horse. As she moved     up, I felt my prick move into the cleft of her ass and rub the     smooth skin of that furrow. The kiss, the feel of her breasts     crushed against my chest, and the sensation of my prick     touching her bare flesh was overpowering my senses. I had been     plain horny before, but now I was inflamed with lust, inflamed     to touch, caress, fondle, and do everything to the woman-child     I had in my arms.

    Rose pulled her mouth from mine and said, "Why don't we go     sunbathe now." Without waiting for a response, she took my     hand and led us up to where we had our towels spread out.     She stretched out, facing up to me, and patted the towel next     to her. That was more than enough invitation, and I laid down     next to her. When I did, she turned to me and pressed her     mouth against mine, renewing the kiss we had begun in the     water.

    I ached to touch that body so close to me, to touch her in the     places that were now naked before me. I hardly knew where to     start, so I decided to start a the top and move down. I moved     a hand up and put it on her breast, rubbing and massaging it     very gently. She must have liked it, because she swirled her     tongue around in my mouth and murmured, "Ooooh, yes."

    Thus far I had been able to look at Rose's nude body only when     she was moving and I hungered to see her lying still as she     was, to just examine her in detail and note every feature of     her revealed femininity. Keeping my hand on her breast, I     broke our kiss and sat up next to her and silently feasted my     eyes on the glory of her nudity. Seeing my first naked girl     was exciting in and of itself, but being able to do so with a     girl as pretty as Rose made it so much better. I saw how her     calves went into her knees and then flared out into full thighs     that rounded out and then dipped into the small circumference     of her waist. Her breasts were full and they were topped with     round circles of slightly darker skin. In the center of each     circle, her little nipples rose, stiff and erect.

    I had looked forward to the day I might have a girl's breast in     my mouth, and I was at last having a chance to satisfy that     desire. Almost in slow motion, I lowered my mouth to her     nipple and suckled on it. I rubbed my tongue over it and     nibbled on it with my lips. Then, spreading my mouth as wide     as it would go, I took in all the top of the soft white flesh     and laved it with my tongue, running it in circles around and     around the hard little nipple. Rose put her hand on my head     and arched her back up to me, pressing even more of her soft     mound into my mouth. "Yes, like that...just like that," she     whispered.

    While I was giving her breasts my oral attention, I moved a     hand down to her thigh and stroked up and down its front,     moving from her knee to where my hand brushed against her tuft     of pubic hair. As I did so, I felt her move, spreading her     legs apart and giving me room to move my hand between her     thighs. It was an open invitation to explore that area, and I     accepted it immediately, moving my hand down and tracing my     finger tips over the soft skin of her inner thigh. I felt     little goose bumps come on her and she quivered from the light     caresses. When I reached her knee, I reversed my motion,     moving my fingers upward toward the vee of her legs. She     shifted around again and opened herself up even more, making     the area between her legs completely accessible to my seeking     hand.

    I continued to move my fingers up until they came to the soft     down of her pubic hair. I knew that my fingers would soon find     their goal, the cleft I had seen nestled in among the curly     tresses. Extending my fingers, I probed into the swatch of her     hair, feeling for the furrow of her pussy. My hand trembled in     nervousness and excitement and my breath was held in     anticipation of finally realizing my dream of having my hand     between a girl's legs and delving into the feminine charms     hidden away there. I let my breath out slowly as my finger     reached its goal and entered between the lips of her vagina.

    Warmth and wet slipperiness met my finger as it moved into the     channel between her labial lips. She gasped into my mouth at     the contact and hunched her hips up toward my hand. I was     breathing fast and she was doing the same, undulating her hips     against me and moving them in little gyrations. I realized     that my desire to touch a girl was well founded--it was one of     the most exciting things I had ever done in my life. The only     thing I wanted beyond that was to replace my finger with my     prick, to feel the pleasure of her warmth and wetness on my     prick instead of my finger.

    As I ran my fingers up and down her slippery channel, I came to     a little bump, right at the top of the crease. She murmured,
"Ummnnnn, yes, right there," as I stroked it, and I knew I had
    found what the sex manuals described as a girl's most erogenous     spot--her clitoris. I stroked it with my fingers, tracing     little circles on the little bump, and she thrust her hips up     to my hand, pushing herself into closer contact.

    Feeling was not enough--I wanted to see my hand inside her     slit, see my finger as it probed between the lips and into the     folds of her pussy. Not taking my hand from her pussy, I sat     up and moved to where I could look down and see my hand as it     explored the area between her legs. From that vantage point, I     could see the full length of open furrow and all the moist     flesh inside. As my finger moved over her little bump, I could     see it, looking like a little marble right between the lips of     the top portion of her slit.

    I knew, though, that somewhere within those folds, down between     those lips, was the entrance to her tunnel of delight, the hole     leading into her pussy. I pushed my finger down into the     crease, moving down into the area deep between her thighs,     seeking that entrance. I wanted to put my finger into it--to     finger-fuck her, as boys called it. Even if nothing more came     from this experience, I would at least have gotten my finger     inside a girl's pussy.

    Finally, down near the bottom of her furrow, my finger found an     indentation. I pushed into it and my finger went inside what     felt like a warm, tight tube. It pressed on my finger on all     sides and clasped it like it was inside a fist. I pushed in     even more and soon had my finger buried to the knuckle. I     pulled it out and then pushed it back in. Rose murmured,

"Oooh, Joey, that's so nice."

    Rose put her hand on my thigh, just below my prick, and rubbed     me softly. In an almost plaintive voice, she said, "Joey, I     want you to do something real special for me. Will you do it     for me?"

    Though she didn't know it, I would have jumped off the Empire     State Building for a chance to continue what we were doing. I     was hoping the special something she was going to ask me to do     was to fuck her. After all, she had scratched my palm and that     was what it was supposed to mean. She had for all practical     purposes told me that she wanted me to fuck her, and I was     hoping that right now was that time. "What do you want me to     do?" I answered, my heart in my throat from excitement.

"I want you to kiss me--kiss me right there where you have your
    hand, right between my legs. I want you to use your tongue and     lick me all between my legs. If you do that for me, I'll do     the same thing for you." She wrapped her hand around my prick     and continued, "I'll put this in my mouth and suck on it 'til     you come in my mouth."

"Hot damn!" I thought, "she's going to give me a blow job. I'm
    finally going to get a blow job." In my mind, getting a blow     job ranked right up there with fucking a girl. I had heard     boys talk about "eating a girl's pussy," but had figured it was     just something straight out of their imaginations. Now I was     finding that there might really be something to it. At any     rate, I figured that kissing Rose's pussy would be a small     price to pay for her giving me my first blow job. "I've never     done that before," I said, "but if you want me to, I'll be glad     to do it. You may have to tell me what to do, though, if I'm     not doing it right."

    Rose smiled and said, "I imagine you'll do it just right. All     you have to do is give me lots of tongue."

    Eager to get a blow job, I didn't want to waste any more time     on talk and put my mouth down to Rose's pussy. Sticking out my     tongue, I stroked it between her lips, tentatively at first and     then with more force. I was surprised to find that she didn't     taste bad. Boys had talked and joked about how a girl's pussy     smelled "fishy," but Rose's didn't, and it sure didn't taste     that way. In fact, I liked the way she tasted--fresh, with     just a hint of musky perfume. Even more surprising was to find     out how pleasurable it was to me to lick up and down her     channel and stroke her labial lips with my lips and tongue. It     was almost like the way we had French kissed--wet, warm, and     very exciting. My prick throbbed and pulsated from the     excitement that licking Rose's pussy produced.

    As my tongue stroked across her little bump, Rose murmured,
"Yes, right there. Keeping licking me right there, on that
    spot." She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my neck,     almost smothering me in her wetness. She thrust her hips up     and down and cooed, "Oh, yes...right there...lick me...     easy...softly...." I kept my tongue going on her little bump     and soon she was turning her hips in circles and making soft     little mewling sounds. I felt her stomach muscles tighten up     under my chest and little shudders run up and down her thighs     where they clasped me about the ears. Suddenly, she stiffened     all over and moaned, "Yeesssssss...oh, yesssssss."

    After a few seconds, the muscles in her thighs relaxed and she     unwrapped her legs from my neck and let them stretch out. I     lifted my head and turning toward her asked, "Did you come?"

    She looked up at me with half-closed eyes and with breath still     ragged from excitement whispered, "Yes...I came...came hard.     You did it just right...just the way I needed it. Give me a     minute to catch my breath and then I'll do the same thing to     you."

    I lay down beside Rose and she turned toward me. "I just knew     you'd do it to me good." She smiled and said, "Oh, boy, was it     good." She reached a hand down to my stomach and rubbed me     there, moving her hand down closer to my stiff staff with each     motion. I caught my breath as her hand made contact with my     prick, and moaned as she wrapped her fingers around it and     stroked it up and down.

"Oh, Rose!" I muttered, jerking my hips up and down in reaction
    to her touch. Her touch coupled with the excitement of seeing     my first nude girl, of finger-fucking her, and licking her     pussy had me so aroused that I was just seconds away from     shooting my teenage sperm into the air.

    Rose sat up besides me, and looking down at my prick in her     hand, said, "Poor baby--so hard, so excited. Just lay back and     let little Rosie take care of you." Rose lowered her head and     sticking her tongue way out, licked it across the wet, swollen     head of my shaft. The sensation of her wet tongue stroking     across the sensitive head of my prick was so sensuous, so     pleasurable, that I jerked my hips and gasped at the contact.     Lowered her mouth even further, she licked across my balls,     just lightly touching the soft, wrinkled bag with the tip of     her tongue. My prick jerked in her hand, sending out a little     dribble of pre-come, and all I could do was moan in pleasure.     From the way she knew just where to touch me to bring the     utmost in pleasure, I knew that she was no novice. Somewhere     along the way she had learned how to make a boy writhe in     ecstasy, how to use her mouth to build him up to the very peak     of rapture.

    Rosie lifted her head up and smiled at me. "Like that?" she     said. All I could do was moan in response and thrust my hips     up toward her. "I thought you would," he said, grinning.

    Then, without any other words, she lowered her head and took my     shaft inside her mouth, taking more than half of it into its     wetness and warmth. She swirled her tongue over and around the     knob of my shaft, sending wave after wave of unbelievable     pleasure through me. At the same time, she put her hand on the     base of my shaft and started jacking me up and down, moving my     prick in and out of her mouth in long strokes.

    When Rose put her tongue on the underside of my shaft and     caressed my glans with little, fluttery strokes, it was too     much for me--I just started jerking and spewing come in huge     spurts, squirting shot after shot into her mouth. She clamped     her lips around my prick and started gulping, trying to swallow     the flow of come spurting out of me like a geyser. She almost     succeeded in getting it all, only a few dribbles escaped her     lips and ran down my shaft onto her hand. I had my hips lifted     completely off the towel, thrusting my phallus up to her     pleasure-giving mouth, trying to give her every drop of my     come. When my senses returned, I realized that the soft,     moaning sound I heard was coming from me.

    I gradually relaxed, my tensed muscles softening as the afterglow      of my orgasm came over me. When I lowered my hips back     down to the towel, Rose released my prick from her mouth and     licked the dribbles of come that were on them. Even though I     had shot come for what seemed like minutes and jerked and     writhed in ecstasy, my prick was still hard, still standing up     straight out from my body. "Oh, God, Rose..." I whispered.

    Rose wiped the come that was on her hand on my stomach and     rubbed it all over, a slick caress that brought me continuing     pleasure. "Your first blow job?" she asked. All I could do     was nod my head in affirmation. She smiled softly and said,
"I'm glad I was the one to give it to you. I'm glad you liked
    it so much."

"It wasn't your first time, though, was it?" I asked.

    Rose shook her head and said, "No, it wasn't my first time."

"When was your first time?" I asked, curious about how she had
    gotten so skilled in giving pleasure.

"Two years ago, with my brother."

"Which one?" I asked, knowing she had two brothers.

"Both of them." She got an angry expression on her face and
    continued, "But now they don't have anything to do with me.     They are both going with hot-to-trot older girls who fuck their     brains out and now they don't care anything about taking care     of me." She reached out and took hold of my still-hard prick     and said, "But you'll take care of me, won't you, Joey? You'll     give me what I need, won't you?"

    My imagination went into overdrive as I considered what it was     she might be needing, and I could only say, "I'll give you     anything I can, Rosie."

    She grinned, and said, "Good. Right now what I need is to be     fucked." She squeezed my shaft and said, "This looks like it     can do what I want--fuck me long and hard." She reached into     her satchel and pulled out a little, foil-wrapped package. I     knew without even reading the words printed on it that was a     condom. "Here, put this on," she said, handing it to me.

    So far as I knew, the only place where a teenager could buy     condoms was in the dispensers in service station rest rooms.
"Where did you get this?" I asked, taking it from her.

    She gave me that wide grin again and said, "I swiped it from my     brother's supply. He won't miss one. From now on, though,     you'll need to furnish your own. If too many of his rubbers     show up missing, he'll know I took them."

    With shaking hands, I managed to unwrap the condom and roll in     down on my prick. Rose reached out and wrapped her hand around     it and jacked it up and down. "Come on, Joey. Let's do it     right now. I need it so bad that I can't wait."

    Rosie laid down on her back with knees drawn up and far apart.     In that position, her whole pussy was open and exposed, thrust     up awaiting me. Getting on my knees, I moved up between her     legs with my prick pointed right at her gaping pussy. She     said, "Put some spit on it so that it'll go in easier. Put     lots of spit on it and make it nice and slippery."

    I spit on my fingers and spread saliva over the length of my     rubber-clad shaft. Repeating the action several times, I soon     had my prick practically dripping with moisture. "That's     good," Rose said, "now come stick it in me. Stick it in deep,     all the way to the bottom of my snatch."

    I had never heard a girl talk like that before--she was using     words that boys used out in the back of school. The words     didn't particularly shock me, but hearing them come from her     raised my lust up to an even higher notch and made me that much     more eager to plunge my shaft into the wet gash just in front     of it. Responding to that desire, I thrust forward, burying     the head of my prick in Rose's hot furrow. She reached down     and took hold of my shaft, and after rubbing it up and down her     furrow, positioned it in just the right spot. Holding my prick     steady, she hunched her hips up and I felt it enter a little     ways inside her. Eager to get my shaft all the way into her     hot tunnel, I thrust my hips forward, seeking to push myself     further into her. In perfect timing, Rose met my thrust with     one of her own. As a result of our actions, I felt my prick     slide into her depths, pushing all the way in until my prick     was buried completely inside her. Squirming her hips in     pleasure, Rose sighed, "Ooooohhh, yesssss, nice and big."

"Nice" could hardly describe it. It was far more than that--it
    pleasure, joy, and rapture all in one. Her mouth had felt good     on my prick, but it didn't compare with the feeling of having     my entire prick immersed in heat and wetness. From its head     all the way to its base, Rose's hot flesh pressed in on the     sensitive flesh of my prick, and it was a sensation far beyond     any I had ever had before. I just stayed in the position,     motionless, and savored the marvelous sensation that the union     of my prick and Rose's pussy produced. Finally, I muttered,
"Oh, God, Rose, this is so good."

    Rose put her hands up to her breasts and massaged them,     tweaking the nipples between her fingers. Hunching her hips up     to me, she said, "Yeah, really good. But it would be better if     you moved that big old prick of yours in and out of my little     pussy."

    It was obvious that Rose was a person who knew what she wanted,     and right now what she wanted was for me quit fooling around     and start fucking her in earnest. It wasn't necessary for her     to give me any more reminders--I just let nature have its way     and started stroking my prick in and out of her hot hole.
"Yeah, like that," she said. "Give it to me deep and hard."

    Rose closed her eyes and continued with fondling her breasts.     While she did that, I stretched out my legs and lay right on     top of her, belly to belly, and hammered my prick in and out as     hard as I could go. She met each of my thrusts with her own     and squirmed her hips in circles under me, keeping perfect     timing with our thrusts. Taking her hands away from her     breasts, she put them behind my head, pulling my mouth down to     hers for a kiss. "Ooooh, Joey, this is so good," she said just     as our lips and tongues blended together.

    Rose explored all my mouth with her tongue, probing into all     parts of it. I started sucking on her tongue, drawing it into     my mouth as far I could. I felt her breathing speed up, until     she was almost panting into my mouth. I knew from that that     she was getting as aroused as I was, getting closer and closer     to exploding into ecstasy. She started bucking her hips up to     me with even more force, seemingly trying to get all of me into     her tight little pussy. Not settling for that, she lifted her     legs up and wrapped them around my waist, pulling herself off     the towel, and started pistoning her pelvis against mine in     frantic movements.

    I pushed Rose's pelvis back down to the towel and reaching     under her I grabbed her ass and pulled her pussy hard against     my prick. Then I just started pounding in and out, using the     full length of my shaft, pulling out until just the head was in     and this hammering back in, pressing the base of my prick into     the softness of her wet furrow. Her tongue was a wild thing in     my mouth, and she was now panting and gasping. I felt shudders     in her stomach muscles and she pulled her mouth away from mine     and softly cried, "Oh, getting there, getting there. Keep     fucking, hard...hard...hard." She stopped her frantic     movements and pushed up hard against me. "Oh, I'm there. Got     there...finally got there."

    The inside of Rose's pussy was spasming against my prick,     sending little muscle movements up and down its length. That     action was too much, pushing me over the edge, and I joined     Rose in orgasm. "Me too...me too," I whispered, come spurting     out of prick and filling the rubber that covered it. I     collapsed down on her and we lay like that, each of us     breathing hard and shuddering and trembling as pleasure waves     washed over our bodies.

    Our pleasure gradually lessened and I rolled off Rose on the     towel next to us. She turned on her side and smiled at me,     saying, "Oh, thank you, Joey. That was just what I needed."

"I had a little bit of a need, too," I said.

"Yeah, I noticed," she said with a grin. Then, sitting up, she
    said, "Let's get rid of this rubber. You sure don't want to go     around with this on--makes it hard to pee-pee." She pulled the     rubber off and then put her mouth on my prick in its place.     Using her tongue, she cleaned off the residue of come that     coated its surface. Lifting her head, she said, "There, nice     and clean. That way you won't get any come on the towel that     my Mom might find and wonder about."

    Rose sat up next to me, still fondling my softened prick and     said, "That was good, Joey. I don't know how often I can get     away from the house without raising suspicion, but I want to do     this as often as we can."

"Me, too," I said, in an understatement.

    Rose and I managed to go to the creek at least once a week     through the end of school and after summer started we were able     to make it two or three times a week. We still dated at other     times so as to allay our parent's suspicions. Mom continued to     think Rose was a "nice sweet girl" and Rose's parents thought I     was a "really fine, clean-cut young man." Almost all my     allowance went for buying rubbers.

    At the end of the summer, Rose and her family moved to another     city. It seemed her father was some kind of construction     engineer and got transferred real often. We managed to get in     one final screwing session before she left. Rose told me she     felt sorry for me since I wouldn't have anybody after she left.     She said that in her case it wasn't going to be so bad because     now that her brothers were leaving their girlfriends they     would, for at least a while, have to use her again to relieve     their horniness. She was all smiles when she told me this, so     I knew she was really looking forward to renewing fuck and suck     sessions with her brothers.

    As for me, I went almost three months before I found another
"bad girl." She's a year older than I, but she says she likes
    me better than older boys. She says I know so much more about     making her feel good than the older high school boys she meets.

    Thanks, Rosie, wherever you are--you were a good teacher. Received on Tue Sep 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message