Re: (MITI) SQR Workbench vs Developer/2000 Forms 2.5

From: Richard Wark <rwark_at_txdirect.net>
Date: 1996/09/24

Meredith,

    Having used SQR workbench and Reports 2.5, I would say that while the SQR product is quite good, however after October the cost per SQR runtime is $170.00
which places it on the expensive side.

   Oracle Reports in the Developer 2000 environment allows you a single development environment which also give you tool for building and executing stored procedures on the server. This can really speed up the execution time on your report.

  Not much use on the others you mention.

Hope this helps,

Richard Wark
Oracle DBA - SAIC

Meredith Poor <Meredith.Poor_at_Brooks.AF.Mil> wrote in article <32471439.2402_at_Brooks.AF.Mil>...