Re: Oracle and Teradata

From: Simon Riggs <100337.3637_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1996/09/24

Jack wrote:

> Anyone has any experience in transferring data between oracle and
> teradata directly or is there a gateway between the two ?
>
> ( I'm not talking about method such as : dump data from Teradata into
> ascii file and run sql*loader to load into oracle )
>
> Would appriciate any suggestion.

Jack,
I have experience with this area. I originally worked for Teradata, and provided design assistance to the Oracle Transparent Gateway to Teradata, and have design experience on both Oracle and Teradata. Please e-mail me directly at simon.riggs_at_ecsoft-group.com and I'll see if  I can help.

Simon Riggs
ECsoft Received on Tue Sep 24 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message