Re: Job opportunities n Singapore

From: Michael Confoy <mconfoy_at_shore.net>
Date: 1996/09/24

In article <3246f8e3.1695754_at_news.thehub.com.au>, gordonh_at_acslink.net.au says...

>xxx_at_xxx (Michael Confoy) wrote:

Yea, they should post their robots wanted ads in the appropriate newsgroups -- this one is for technical discussions. Here about how all Singapore ISPs' have to go through one government controlled and censored ISP?

>>I'm surprised htey allowed an Internet connection to newsgroup.
 Are'nt