HELP ! MISSING CHILD!!

From: TOUCH&GO MUSIC <touchmusic_at_touchandgo.com>
Date: 1996/09/23

Hi !
would it be possible to put a link to
http://www.touchandgo.com/ulrike/
on your site for a while (or do you have any other idea to let people know about this site)?
This page contains information about a 13 year old girl that mysteriously disappeared and we are trying to help the desperate parents using the internet as a medium.
The police haven't had any success in finding Ulrike over the past 3 months and the parents now think that there won't be any more help from the officials.
I would like to ask you for your help in getting publicity to give Ulrike's parents one last chance!
Kurt Roehrken Received on Mon Sep 23 1996 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message